Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day!!





It’s FRIDAY...... so, that means Mega
Swagbucks Day!!

Have you checked out Swagbucks yet? You will absolutely love it!! I do! I just signed up yesterday and there are no strings attached. You earn points for doing your normal everyday searches, and those points can be redeemed for wonderful and fun things... Amazon, Target, Sephora or Starbucks gift cards, iPhone’s, HD Digital Camcorders and more! I am a big fan of getting a little (or big!) something extra, just for doing my normal activities in life :)

Friday’s are Mega Swagbucks days where you can earn Swagbucks in increments of 100, 200, 500 and even 1000! I hope you will check it out and let me know what you think :)


Have a beautiful day~

Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Your site looks great and your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kim! I appreciate your kind words~ my blog is a work in progress...I'm trying to fine tune the look of it, etc. still. I hope you have a great weekend :) I'm a follower of your blog too, just haven't ever posted because until today, I didn't have an account on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love swagbucks & I love your blog!! :) so far, so good. Looking forward to seeing the progress. :)

    ReplyDelete